We are a fast growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella: Via Hotel & Hostel, Via Suites and Via/Work. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components.
Room attendant @ Via Hotel & Hostel
Via Amsterdam is looking for Room Attendants to join our young and energetic team. We are finally welcoming guests again and want to give them great experiences. Cleanliness is of the highest importance, especially in the current situation. We are building a brand new Housekeeping team and YOU can now be part of it! As we are just starting up, the Room Attendants also join forces with the Public Area Cleaners, to ensure all areas of the hostel are absolutely SPOTLESS!
A day in the life of... includes:
- Morning and/or evening duties (currently mostly day-time).
- Daily stay-over and check-out cleaning of the dorms, twins and suites.
- Supporting the Supervisor in arranging the linen management.
- Making sure the cleanliness levels of the public areas and non-public areas are maintained at a high level.
- Periodical cleaning tasks such as descaling, window cleaning, turning of mattresses etc.
- Following guidelines with regards to safety, Arbo, hygiene and HACCP.
It would be great if:
- You have a flexible work attitude.
- You are helpful and a team player.
- You possess a good level of stress management.
- You enjoy supporting other team members and you help wherever they need.
- You are an independent and hard worker with eye for detail.
- You are available mornings, evenings, and/or weekends if necessary.
- You are familiar with the HACCP regulations.
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- Super cool events such as our weekly bounce-into-the weekend ping-pong tournament, karaoke night, monthly staff drinks and more!
- A very fair compensation and other benefits such as F&B discounts and staff rates.
- Opportunities to grow within your role and, if this is something you're up to, grow within the company.
If you have what it takes to level with our guests and want to make sure they have a great time at Via and in Amsterdam, then don't wait and send us your motivation and resume!