We are a fast-growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay or work, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components.
Night Receptionist @ Via Amsterdam
Via Amsterdam is a multi-functional playground for the curious new-age traveler. The reception is the center of the hotel. As a Receptionist you are the heart of the hotel. You are the one to make the right first impression by welcoming our guests. You love to be in contact with travelers from all over the world. You just make sure that our guests are having the time of their life. During the nightshift you are together with one colleague responsible for the whole hotel. We are looking for a responsible, enthusiastic and outgoing person who is willing to take the extra mile for all of our guests.
A day in the life of... includes:
- Welcome all of our guest
- The check-in and checkout of all our guest
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Provide the guest with information about what Amsterdam has to offer
- Security rounds
- Stock the reception so everything will be ready for another busy day
- Dealing with guest complaints
- Handle all front office administration
- Ensure the lobby is well presented
- Ensure all of our guest have a good time!
It would be great if:
- You have some previous hospitality experience
- You are a real night person
- You have excellent hospitality – and communication skills. English required would be great if you speak another language as well
- You love to work with people
- You are very responsible
- You show a flexible mindset, taking in account the needs and wishes of our guests during our varying events
- Being super-duper hands-on comes totally naturally to you and you act proactively to problems, issues and or concerns
- You have great ideas of ways to improve service or the business in generals
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- Super cool events such as our weekly bounce-into-the weekend ping-pong tournament, karaoke night, monthly staff drinks and more! (temporarily no events due to covid-19)
- A salary of € 14,00 gross per hour (excl. night supplement and holiday pay) and other benefits such as F&B discounts and staff rates.
- Opportunities to grow within your role and, if this is something you're up to, grow within the company.
If you have what it takes to level with our guests and want to make sure they have a great time at Via and in Amsterdam, then don't wait and send us your motivation and resume!