We are a fast growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella: Via Hotel & Hostel, Via Suites and our latest addition and baby brother: Via/Work. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components.
Janitor @ Via Hotel & Hostel
Via Amsterdam is looking for a Public Area Cleaner to join our young and energetic team. You will be responsible for keeping the hallways, stairs, and other public areas clean and in an orderly fashion.
A day in the life of... includes:
- Morning and/or evening duties (or night)
- Supporting all departments, including Housekeeping in arranging the linen management
- Making sure the cleanliness levels of the public areas and non-public areas are maintained at a high level
- Following guidelines with regards to safety, Arbo, hygiene and HACCP
It would be great if:
- You have a flexible work attitude
- You are helpful and a team player
- You possess a good level of stress management
- You enjoy supporting other team members and you help wherever they need
- You are an independent and hard worker with eye for detail
- You are available mornings, evenings, and/or weekends if necessary
- You are familiar with the HACCP regulations
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- Super cool events such as our weekly bounce-into-the weekend ping-pong tournament, karaoke night, monthly staff drinks and more!
- A very fair compensation and other benefits such as F&B discounts and staff rates.
- Opportunities to grow within your role and, if this is something you're up to, grow within the company.
If you have what it takes to level with our guests and want to make sure they have a great time at Via and in Amsterdam, then don't wait and send us your motivation and resume!