Finance & Control Administrator
We are a fast growing multi-brand company, with three products under our VIA umbrella: Via Hotel & Hostel, Via Suites and our latest addition and baby brother: Via/Work. At all of our brands we aim to be far from the same-same. We want to help our guests travel, meet and work differently and discover life in creative new ways. A life that is a journey of discovery. We are not just a place to stay, we are a community and we need you to help us build this community where diversity, excitement and fun are the key components.
Finance & Control Administrator @ Via Hotel & Hostel
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for certain aspects of the Finance and Control department. We are looking for a candidate with a hands-on mentality who fits in our fast-growing, dynamic company.
A day in the life of... includes:
- Income Audit; Checking and administer the revenues, payments and balances of all operating departments.
- Accounts Receivable; including Cash, Bank, Credit card and system management.
- Accounts Payable, including posting, checking and providing payment advises.
- Assisting in month end closures of the bookkeeping.
- Assisting in set-up of financial and operational SOP’s.
It would be great if:
- You are a self-starter.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- You are fun and outgoing, but yet precise and pragmatic.
- You are slightly OCD in number and procedures.
- You are a natural communicator and like to assist your team members.
- You are able to communicate in Dutch and English in speech and writing.
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
- Super cool events such as our weekly bounce-into-the weekend ping-pong tournament, karaoke night, monthly staff drinks and more!
- A very fair compensation (above minimum wage) and other benefits such as F&B discounts and staff rates.
- Opportunities to grow within your role and, if this is something you're up to, grow within the company.
If you have what it takes to level with our guests and want to make sure they have a great time at Via and in Amsterdam, then don't wait and send us your motivation and resume!